Tradubeledi is a translation and language services company founded in Corpus Christi, Texas on January 23rd, 2013. Our company serves both locally, statewide, and across the globe, creating effective and professional linguistic solutions. Feel free to read a more detailed description about our services.
Brenda L. Galván, M.A.- Translator, interpreter, and cultural blogger. Trilingual (ES – EN – FR) translator and philologist with over 3 years of experience. The documents that I have translated are as simple as a letter and as complex as legal documents that require field specific terminology. I have an eye for detail and deliver professional and successful results. I am a young, but hard-working and dedicated translator with a long-term commitment to providing effective services by bridging linguistic differences between cultures.
Nominated for the ProZ Community Choice Awards 2014
Mentioned in the following sites:
- Guess Who? Brenda Galván of Tradubeledi Translations (Part 2) by Chiara Bartolozzi
- Guess Who? Brenda Galván of Tradubeledi Translations (Part 1) by Chiara Bartolozzi
- 100 traductores tuiteros que deberías seguir (Edición 2015) by Leon Hunter
- Tranix Translation & Proof-Editing Services Blogroll (blog recommendations) (Thanks!) by Nikki Graham
- 'Don't forget Mexico': Man disrupts Malala Yousafzai's Nobel Peace Prize ceremony - by Brian Ries
- Traductores autónomos por el mundo: ESTADOS UNIDOS – Brenda L. Galván by Leon Hunter.
- Top Networking Tips for Translators: The better you can network, the more can you fetch! by Marketing For Translators
- What's on your desk, Brenda? by Sara Colombo
- Dibujos de los 90 (I) by Herminia Páez Prado
- Palabras: Sopa de blogs (thanks, Marie-Claire!)
- Weekly favorites (Feb 14-20) by LinguaGreca.Com
- Translators, be go-getters and network! – Interview with translator Brenda L. Galván
- Contributions by Brenda L. Galván (@Tradubeledi) in ATA 54th Annual Conference
- ATA's 54th Annual Conference
- Tradubeledi - Palabras: Entrevista en Dallas
- International Translation Day 2013 - Celebrating Translation All Around the World.
- ¿Tradu… qué? ¿Qué es traducir?
- Translators Scammers Directory. Mr. J. Roque Dias mentions some of my articles. Also, he stated that someone has tried to steal my identity (thank God, he warned all translators worldwide, including yours truly)
- One Lovely Blog Award
- Fed up of scammers? Brenda Galván explains us how to prevent them.
- Graduate Capstone/Senior Project. Brenda Galván, "Domingo: Análisis traductológico y literario de la interculturalidad en el entorno de un solitario jardinero mexicano en el Valle" , Modern Languages (UTB). (December 2011). Directed student learning. Advisor: Dr. José Dávila-Montes. Thesis Committees: Mr. Cipriano Cárdenas & Dr. Elena Vega-Sampayo
- La langue française
- Former project managers in UT Brownsville's Translaton & Interpreting Office